James H. Gordon
Email: click here to contact
- General Civil Trial and Appellate Practice
- Real Estate
- Small Business
- Bankruptcy Creditors
and Selling of Businesses
- Business formation
- Limited Liability Companies
- Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- All Ohio Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Ohio, Southern and Northern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- College of Wooster, B.A.
- Ohio University, M.Ed; PhD
- The Ohio State University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Columbus, Ohio State
Lecturer, “Legal Aspects of Higher Education,” Department of Education, Faculty of Special Services, The Ohio State University, 1976, 1977 and 1979.
- In re Marriage of Stearns, (1993) 88 Ohio App.3d 264; 623 N.E. 2d 711
- 1993 Ohio App. Lexis 3081, June 15, 1993, Pended
- Biomedical Innovation v. McLaughlin, (1995) 103 Ohio App. Lexis 1655, April 20, 1995, Pended
Gordon Law Firm Co., LPA serves clients throughout Franklin, Delaware, Licking, Fairfield, Pickaway and surrounding counties in Ohio.